Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving is HOW Many Days Away?

So I just realized Thanksgiving is next week.

Holy crap.

Didn't I just finish posting about Halloween? Jeez....

Well this year for Thanksgiving I'm not going to be doing a whole helluva lot. In perfect honestly I was planning on working, but I actually ended up getting off. I didn't even request off; it just happened that way. And since it's only me and boyfriend here, and I wouldn't be surprised if his sister had dinner with her boyfriends family... I might just say "screw it" and buy a damn pizza.

Maybe I'll search Google and see if I can find any Thanksgiving ideas for two people. I might make a turkey breast, but boyfriend doesn't eat any of the 'traditional' sides. He doesn't do fruit salad, green bean casserole  I don't think he likes stuffing... He doesn't like potatoes (but neither do I). He does like sweet potatoes and yams, but I don't. We both like cranberry sauce. We like glazed carrots.

So in theory I could make a turkey breast, glazed carrots, and cranberry sauce. Not what I had in mind. See... I kinda want to be cooking all. day. long. :)

So I thought maybe I'd make a pie from scratch! But... I've never made a pie before and Thanksgiving would be a really horrible day to screw it up. On that note, we'd be sure to remember that day forever.

In other news, there's still snow on the ground from Saturday. What's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment