Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dashing Through the... NO!

Around the interwebs, there is a new meme... called Grumpy Cat. I love Grumpy Cat. Why? Because he and I have the same opinion about snow. :)

Grumpy Cat and I BOTH HATE THE SNOW! :)



Everyone here keeps telling me I'm in for a rude awakening, I moved to the wrong state, I better start liking it, etc. Yes I am well aware North Dakota gets a heavy amount of snowfall. Yes, I hate snow. And that's okay. I think everyone is just exaggerating when they say there's six months of winter. I think it's more likely there's about 5 months of winter, 1 month of fall, and 6 months of spring. And those 5 months of winter would be MY defininition of winter... I.E. below 50F. I don't think it would be 5 months of a North Dakotan's idea of winter... I.E. 20F below zero. 

On that note, we're expecting about 6 inches of snow this weekend. Yay... not

And in other news, I think my boyfriend gave me his cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment