Saturday, October 27, 2012

First Actual Snowfall

So far since I've lived in Fargo, it's snowed a few times, but it's been too warm to stick. Well, this past week has been consistently in the 40's or lower. And tonight it snowed. And it's sticking. We've got a half inch on the ground so far, and before tonight's over we could see up to a full inch.

And I was supposed to work until 10 tonight! Thank GOODNESS our labor percentage was too high and I got sent home early, otherwise I'd have to be driving in this and I would seriously turn a ten minute drive into a half hour drive, because I'd be doing 15mph, tops.

Anyway, the main purpose of this post is a selfish one; I want to be able to look back and remember my first actual snowfall in Fargo. 10PM, Friday October 27th, 2012.



Oh wait, sorry!

I just checked www.weather.com. And we could see up to TWO inches. Here... See for yourself!

Next 6 hours
A steady snow will continue to fall through the overnight hours. Cloudy with temperatures steady in the upper 20s. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 95%. Additional snowfall of 1 to 2 inches through 3:30am.

If you'll excuse me, I need to call my little brother and tell him! He'll be so excited, and hopefully he likes the pictures I took. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment